Virtual Office Angel
RANA- Rescue Animals of North Africa is a UK based registered charity that rescues animals across Libya and Tunisia and strives to find their “forever home” with loving people within the UK. We are a small charity and we give up our free time because we are passionate about saving animals from the terrible conditions and neglect that they are suffering.
We are looking for someone to play an important role in supporting us with day to day running of the charity. We need someone who has good organizational skills, an eye for detail, great initiative and is happy working remotely. Your invaluable help will ensure more animals are rescued whilst keeping your own skills and experience up to date in an office like environment.
The main duties of this role are:
- Inputting data in to our newly created database so that we have a detailed record of our adopters, fosterers, animals and their current status
- Helping us respond to emails and letters.
- Going through records, analyzing and coordinating information.
- Maintaining and implementing new filing systems when necessary.
- Being a flexible source of support for the RANA team across many roles.
- Helping new ideas, projects and campaigns come to life.
What we are looking for:
Excellent organisational skills
Good attention to detail.
Ability to deal appropriately with confidential information.
Regular commitment and reliability, willingness to work remotely.
Ability to work independently and as part of the team.
Willingness to learn and follow RANA procedures.
If you think that you have what we are looking for and would like to join our team and benefit from working with like-minded individuals, making a difference to the lives of animals, while boosting your CV, then we would love to hear from you.
How to apply
Send your CV and a bit about yourself to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an unpaid post but we promise to give glowing recommendations for those who go over and above and show commitment to the team.
There is also the chance that we will cover the costs of a trip to Tunisia, so you can get hands on experience with the animals and see what we are fighting so hard for!